Monday, July 2, 2012

Our 2nd Annual Blog Contest WINNERS

1st with 28 votes: 

Grandma Jenn: I know there is a big humongous scary monster under my bed because
I can hear him snore at night.


2nd with 19 votes:


LizzieIf my parents would have told me I was a Guardian, with a family obligation to protect the world, I could have planned a little better.


3rd with 17 votes: 


TrinityI know they're coming, it's just a matter of time.

4th with 8 votes:  


BruceOkay, let’s be up front about something: I’m a dog.




We have 4 prizes and we'll let each person pick one until they are all gone. Will the winners all email me at 


sw_southerlands(at)yahoo(dot)com? 


Thanks! 

3 comments:

Taffy said...

Great hooks! I loved reading everyone's one line. Good job!

Julie Daines said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Scott said...

It was an impressive field--so hard to single out favorites.