Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer writing

YIPPEE!
School's out!
The weather is warming up and summer fun is around the corner!












How's your writing coming along?
Any distractions in your life?
Like this?














Yeah...I'm feeling major distractions coming on.
How does your writing compete with summer activities?


Do you make summer writing goals?
Summer is the time when I free write. I take a notebook with me to the pool and just write and write and write.
I take a couple of turns down the slide with the kids then go back to writing.
Sometimes I read.
But summer for me isn't structured and my writing isn't either.
Fall comes around, school starts, and I edit what I wrote over the summer.
What about you?
Any ideas or tips for keeping up with writing over the summer?
Please tell us!



BTW, if you are doing this
<-----
You have too much time on your hands.







http://www.instructables.com/image/FVFH9EGGNBEVD8I/X-Wing-Fighter-from-Office-Supplies.jpg

No comments: