Monday, December 7, 2009

Tidbits from the Internet

Hi, folks.  I’m sorry I won’t be coming up with anything more creative today…I’ve had a day from you-know-where and it doesn’t look to be getting better anytime soon.  So I shall just give you a few links you can peruse at your leisure.

First, author Sarah Rees Brennan shared (back in August) a thoughtful post about fictional ladies

Next, prolific writer Jennifer Crusie blogged about the important Turning Points in your story.  (An awesome post…I really enjoyed it.)

Last but not least, married writers Scott Westerfeld and Justine Larbalestier have a month full of blog posts on writing tips (specifically for NaNoWriMo but certainly applicable to all writers!).  I highly recommend them…they know what they’re talking about.  (See their November posts.)

No comments: